AAA continues to place the highest priority on the health, safety, and wellbeing of our members, our employees, and our communities. Like many of you, we continue to monitor the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidelines, local and state ordinances, and the impact on travel and workplace safety due to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19). We are also mindful of the potential needs that our branch employees and Roadside Assistance providers may encounter in the coming days, weeks, and months. To that end, we would like to provide you with alternative ways to reach us during these uncertain times.
- Visit Self-Serve Online for membership and insurance needs.
- Use our Auto Club App for Roadside Assistance and other services. Text APP10 to 99000 to receive a link to download the app if you don’t have it already.
- Call 1-877-428-2277 for Membership and Travel needs.
- Call 1-877-422-2100 for Insurance Sales, Service or Claims
- Call 1-800-222-4357 for Roadside Assistance.
- Our contact information is readily available for you to call, email, or visit us.
Some of our branch offices may be closed. Please check our Branch Locator to confirm hours before you visit your local branch. Rest assured we are following the advice of the CDC and local governments to keep our branches clean, our employees and members safe, and social distancing guidelines in place.
AAA Travel agents can assist you in navigating the numerous travel changes occurring daily that may impact your travel plans. Access information under Find my reservations.
If you are exhibiting symptoms such as fever, cough, or shortness of breath, or if you have been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, please inform our dispatcher when you place your call so that we can take the necessary precautions for employee and member safety.
This pandemic presents new challenges for the way we do business. We appreciate your patience and understanding as we adjust our day-to-day business to make sure we can continue to provide the legendary service you expect from AAA. Now more than ever, please take comfort in knowing that We’re Always With You.